Friday, February 24, 2006

Disney Visa


Josh and I signed up for a Disney Visa for their rewards program, but as a heads-up, they also give you special offers month-to-month. If our Disney trip were in the near future, for instance, we'd be getting the Park Hopper option and water parks etc., free! That's like, $100 per person.

I've also read that it puts you on "the list" for getting those enviable PIN codes for super discounts. Honestly, the only way these discounts would matter, though, is if we stayed at a regular resort; I think you have to do the whole package through Disney reservations as opposed to renting from a DVC member. I could be wrong. So anyway if we get an offer for free Dining Plan, let's go for it and stay at Coronado Springs! Otherwise, Old Key West is still our best bet.

3 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger bigsip said...

Wow! I didn't realize they had the special deals like that, too!

I do like this card.

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger JS said...

so does this mean we all need a disney credit card? Or could we just pay you everything and get the rewards just the same?

We just got a new credit card and have built up loads of points already, we would hate to lose them all...

If that card is like ours, you have started out with a VERY small credit line. Be sure to use it and pay it on time and in full as much as possible and they will raise it pronto, allowing you to put the whole trip on the card.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger lilsip said...

The deal I saw last was for a family of four, so I'd say go ahead and sign up. It doesn't mean you have to stop using your other card; you just have to use the Disney Visa to pay for your trip to get the deal. But on the other hand if we rent DVC points we can't do a package deal anyway. On the other other hand, it still puts you on their email list, so we could get such a good deal that we wouldn't want to rent DVC points.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home