Thursday, February 16, 2006

Here we Go...

Hey all! I've invited as many people as seem interested and I have email addresses for. Let me know if you don't get the invite and I'll try to resend it. I may have old email addresses.

4 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger JS said...

hi...

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger lilsip said...

yay! people! my blog confidence waned when my church ladies' blog failed miserably...

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Diana said...

I posted this on the main blog, but I thought it would be a good idea to put it here too.
Hey, guys. I just wanted to let you know that Charlie and I are just going to go in May when I graduate. Charlie wants to make it a special trip for me to celebrate my graduation. It’s nothing against any of you. Then you all can plan and not have to worry about us. I think that’s fair to everyone.

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger bigsip said...

Thanks, Di, for letting us know. Y'all will have a blast, I'm sure!

We'll probably need to do some fine-tuning to make this a cheaper vacay.

With what we save for it all, it will be gtg, but we need to keep our eyes out for special deals.

If EVERYONE does what Rachel said and registers to get the special emails from Disney, we have a better shot at a special deal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home