Coronado Springs Resort
At the risk of over-convincing Jamison, I read somewhere that for a small fee ($3.75/half hour), Coronado Springs has cane-pole fishing in the lake in the middle of the resort. They also have an awesome pool with a water slide, and Disney World's largest outdoor hot tub.If we can get that 20% discount by joining AAA, I'm all about staying here!

8 Comments:
Gah-ROOvy baby!
Okay, OS I guess Larissa and I need to become AAA members? Well, within a year of our trip?
Hey, we just saw some hour-long show on Disney weddings at DWorld... very cool.
A wedding at D world with all the goods included (Including a Cinderella horse-drawn carriage ride) can run, oh, only $70,000... I calculated that and Larissa and I could have stayed at Disney World for 14 months straight for that price...
I'm looking into it. It's only about $50 to join for a year. I'm just not sure you can get the Dining Plan through them, and it's tied to your hotel stay. I'll let you know if I find anything out.
what about the email list thing you mentioned? Where do we need to go to get on that deal?
We used to be AAA members, but realized it was useless. The only thing we seemed to get out of it was free maps... but now that I have a laptop with a map program on it, I dont need thise... we never took advantage of the discounts.
Planning Video
We also applied for the Disney Visa card, which also puts you on "the list." Besides that, you get 1% Disney dollars on all purchases. Can't hurt!
we almost got that card, but we opted for the citi rewards card... Which, I think, we can opt for cash back...
I'm thinking no on the AAA thing. I signed back up for TourGuideMike and he says you should never have to pay "rack rates," which are what I was using in that estimate. I think we can save at least 20% and not have to pay a $50 membership.
Rock on then, want me to slip you a few bucks for yout TGM membership? I mean, it is helping us too...
Nah, it was only $16.50.
Post a Comment
<< Home